The VIS Spectrophotometer is a multi-purpose meter for the use from water analysis. It offers the unique combination of systematic and spectral analysis in this class of spectrophotometers.
Well-proven and liked is the user guidance even for complex tasks. The brilliant HD color display supports menu-guided operations additionally with colored information and messages.
- Wavelength range 320~1,100 nm
- Tungsten-halogen Lamp
- Easy to use: place cuvette, read measurement value
- Automatic cuvette and measurement range detection for rectangular cuvettes
- Programmed multistep- and multiwavelength methods
- Standard methods such as UVT, SAC, coloration or chlorophyll
- More than 250 test programs for water analysis, galvanics and general lab analytics
- Comprehensive programming options for user defined requirements
- Cell and reagent test kits with barcode for automatic program selection
- Spectra and Kinetics measurements
- Top reliability due to menu guided comprehensive Analytical Quality Assurance - AQA
- USB and Ethernet-connections for easy update, print to PDF or printer, storage and data export
Multi-purpose meters for the use from water analysis and wine industry to research and education. For waste/drinking water, food & beverage industry as well as production, environmental monitoring or fish farming.