Ideal Starting Device for Potentionmetric Titration with Potential for Expansion and Automation. SI Analytics TitroLine® 7000 Titrator can store up to 50 user methods. With innovative features for simple and easy operation–without sacrificing accuracy. It can store up to 50 user methods with new intelligent, interchangeable modules and flexible configuration features. Perfect for non-aqueous titrations.
With its performance spectrum, the SI Analytics TitroLine® 7000 is the ideal starting device for potentiometric titration with potential for expansion and automation. It is possible to determine a wide range of parameters quickly and accurately due to the high-resolution measuring interface providing precise pH/mV and "dead-stop" results.
The wireless sensor recognition automatically recognizes SI Analytics® ID electrodes and instantly stores dedicated sensor data, eliminating measurement and calibration errors.
- High resolution pH/mV-electrode and temperature inputs for pH, ISE, redox (ORP) or photometric titrations
- Polarizable electrode input for set endpoint titrations ("dead-stop")
- Linear (fixed increment) and dynamic equivalence point tiration mode
- Titration to pH/mV and µA-endpoint
- Manual titration mode and routine dosing tasks are also available