Handheld odor meter model OMX, is the most simplified tool for odor analysis, which enables to indicate the relative strength and odor classification numerically by comparing odor gas and purified air. Useful applications:
- Finding odor source at factories, incinerator plant, or ETP facilities
- Evaluation of deodorizing at hospitals or nursing homes etc.
- Numerical value for relative strength of smell
- Numerical value for classification of smell
- Handheld Odor meter is ideal for Before and After applications, such as air purification and cleaning service.
- Real-time sampling mode displays odor change continuously
- Memory sampling mode saves data based on the selected sampling rate. (up to 32732 data, 511 files)
- Battery operated with 7 hrs continuous usage
- Hospitals & Nursing Homes
- IAQ investigation (VOCs)
- Effluent Treatment Facilities