The Edge 5 is an intrinsically safe, small, lightweight, data-logging noise dosimeter that provides real-time personal noise exposure readings. The Edge 5 carries approvals from ATEX, IECeX, and MSHA for use in volatile environments and features three independent dosimeter readings, eliminating the need for multiple studies. Designed to be user-friendly and intuitive, this noise dosimeter is an excellent solution for personal noise exposure monitoring in a variety of workplace environments.
- Intrinsic Safety Approvals | The Edge EG5 carries intrinsic safety approvals from MSHA, SIRA (ATEX), CSA (US and Canada) and Simtars (IECEx). Monitoring can be safely performed in potentially hazardous environments where devices must be certified.
- Three Independent Dosimeters | The Edge EG5 enables simultaneous measurement against as many as three industry standards (ex: OSHA PEL, OSHA HC, ACGIH). Saves time and cost by reducing the need for multiple sampling surveys.
- LED Dose Indicator | LED indicator can be programmed to flash when dose level has been exceeded. Helps safety manager and employees easily identify who has reached their daily maximum noise dose exposure.
- Lockout Ability | Prevent users from inadvertently terminating a study.
- Detection Management Software | Offers a variety of functionality allowing the ability to intuitively interpret measurements and generate reports for export and sharing of results.
- Oil and Gas and Downstream Refineries
- Commercial Construction
- Road Construction
- Industrial Manufacturing