Soil Moisture, Temperature, EC Sensor
Track soil moisture, salts, and soil temperature: all with a single sensor!
Whether it’s container pots in a greenhouse or turf on a putting green, the salinity of the root zone is a critical element for healthy plant growth. Irrigation, fertilizers, and crop demand all impact salt concentrations. High levels can damage the plant: low levels can lead to nutrient deficiencies.
Identify situations where soil salinity is an issue or where certain moisture and temperature conditions facilitate soil-borne diseases
- Capacitance-type soil moisture sensor
- Carbon ink electrodes provide large measuring surface for electrical conductivity (EC)
- Easy, 1-step EC calibration process
- Connect up to 4 sensors per station
- Calibration Device required.