The Chlorophyll Meter instantly measures chlorophyll content or “greenness” of your plants to reduce the risk of yield-limiting deficiencies or costly overfertilizing. The instrument quantifies subtle changes or trends in plant health long before they’re visible to the human eye.
Non-invasive measurement; simply clamp the meter over leafy tissue, and receive an indexed chlorophyll content reading (-9.9 to 199.9) in less than 2 seconds. Assess nitrogen needs by comparing in-field readings to university guidelines or to adequately fertilized reference strips. Research shows a strong correlation between this measurements and leaf N content.
- Instantly measures chlorophyll content or “greenness” of your plants on a scale of -9.9 to 199.9
- Non-invasive, non-destructive measurement
- Trend graph stores and displays up to 30 measurements
- Waterproof design
- Compare in-field readings to university guidelines
- Research shows a strong correlation between measurements and leaf N content
- Available with or without a built-in data logger. Equipped with internal data logger and RS-232 port
- Records 4,096 measurements (1,488 with added GPS/DGPS option)
- Includes hard carrying case and batteries