CHNS-O Elemental Analyzer
The all-in-one CHNS/O solution to broaden your analytical potential. CHNS-O analysis with EMA 502 Elemental Analyzer helps determine the structure of an unknown compound, as well as evaluate the structure and purity of a synthesized compound. Working in accordance with official reference methods, EMA 502 performs CHNS determination as well as Oxygen determination in just a few minutes, without requiring any add-ons or additional external modules. EMA 502 is a safe analyzer that does not require aggressive chemicals or time-consuming analysis steps. Just set your next analysis and access a wealth of information from the sample!
EMA 502 is engineered to work 24/7, 365 days a year unattended with fast and easy routine maintenance. Processing up to 117 samples at a time, EMA 502 is extremely efficient and ensures the highest sample throughput thanks to the electronic autosampler and microbalance connection to the PC for direct weighing data transfer.
EMA 502 analyzes solid, semi-solid and liquid samples of up to 20 mg carbon content and minimizes operating costs thanks to VELP genuine consumables, carefully manufactured for the longest lifespan.
With just one powerful instrument and a quick configuration change, you will be able to successfully face multiple analytical challenges in elemental analysis. Easily set and perform your CHNS analysis and then switch to O mode thanks to the exclusive connection panel!
EMA 502 is a flexible and robust analyzer, designed for superior reliability and premium accuracy. The TCD detection technology ensures extremely accurate and reproducible results, with an RSD value of 0.2% (Sulphanilic acid). Results are automatically calculated by the EMASoft software receiving real-time data from EMA 502 Elemental Analyzer.Get a comprehensive understanding of the analysis output before even checking on the results thanks to the gas chromatographic column and TCD, which enable a real-time view of the analytical process and pathway with premium performance for the whole instrument life span.
The EMASoft™ software is the powerful VELP solution that controls and operates the EMA 502 elemental analyzer. EMASoft™ comes with a user-friendly interface that displays all the relevant information at a glance: results, database, and instrument working conditions. It is possible to choose from a library of pre-installed methods and create customized ones. An easy calibration curve creation for all the elements allows for testing of any sample matrix with no memory effect.
EMA 502 features the unique connection option to VELP Ermes Cloud Platform, the Smart Lab solution allowing you to reduce routine operations thanks to the real-time monitoring of your analyses wherever you are, at any time. Just by using a PC, a Smartphone, or a Tablet you can manage multiple instruments, consumables, workflows, analysis data, and instrument working conditions. Immediate event and alarm notifications inform you about analyses and the remote analysis interruption guarantees total control of your laboratory processes. Grant access to instruments and data only to specific people in your organization and decide whether you like to share information directly with VELP or with authorized service centers to benefit from a reduced diagnostic time and enhanced service support resulting in the highest system uptime. CHNS-O determination gets to a new level with VELP Ermes Cloud Platform.
- All-in-one solution for the determination of Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Sulfur, and Oxygen in organic matrices
- Combustion and pyrolysis in a single analyzer avoiding the need for external modules
- 30-position electronic autosampler expandable with extra 3 discs to ensure maximum productivity
- Seamless switch from CHNS to O mode with the exclusive connection panel, without the need for external modules
- Helium and Argon as carrier gas
- The exclusive TCD of the EMA 502 ensures maximum accuracy and reliability
- Precise determination from few ppm to 100% for solid, paste and liquid samples
- The Gas Chromatographic technology ensures the complete separation of all elements and real-time peak data
- Intuitive operation with the powerful EMASoft™ software
- Monitor the analytical process with the real-time graph
- Benefit from a comprehensive reporting system
- The exclusive connectivity to VELP Ermes Cloud Platform projects your lab to a data-rich environment with premium remote service support resulting in the highest system uptime.
The EMA 502 Elemental Analyzer is the accurate and reliable solution for the determination of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, sulfur, and oxygen in various industrial sectors such as pharma and life science, organic chemistry, petrochemistry and energy, environmental, agronomy, food & feed.
The EMA 502 offers consistent performance, versatility, ease-of-use and premium features for combustion analysis in accordance with international standards: AOAC, AACC, ASBC, ISO, DIN, IFFO, OIV, ASTM, EPA.