IAQ Monitor - Built in Standards
The EVM Series Particulate Mass Concentration and Air Quality Monitors simultaneously measure particulates and gas concentration in real-time.
Measures upto 7 different parameters simultaneously including Particulates, VOC’s, Toxic Gas, CO2, Relative Humidity, Temperature & Air Velocity. Time history data logging and displays instantaneous levels, Min, Max, AVG, STEL & TWA. Particulates in 4 different sizes by rotary Impactor. Gravimetric analysis is possible by built in filter cassette.
- Particulate, gas and photoionization detector (PID) measurement from a single device
- Less equipment to carry to job site; compact, user-friendly design
- 90-degree light scattering laser photometer measures particulates in real-time
- Proprietary technology for selecting particulate settings; no need for external cyclones
- Built in sampling pump allows for gravimetric analysis
- Large, easy-to-read display with trend graphing for measurements
- Time history data logging and compatibility with Detection Management Software makes analysis efficient